Josh and I are so excited to go spend Christmas in Sacramento! He has been up all week until 5am studying for finals, so today after 4:00pm... ITS PLAY TIME!! We are so anxious for sleeping in, my Dad' s famous BBQ salmon, turkey and garlic chicken, and BIG soft ginger cookies, Call of Duty (him), Uno, old home movies, Dovewood Court and lots and lots of relaxing. Also 3 tee times for the boys and shopping for the girls.
The energy at my parents house when you get all 5 of us girls and our babies and spouses under one roof is INSANE! hahahah we hope that all of you have a fun and MERRY CHRISTMAS! We sure will miss our Collette family this year, but we are excited to celebrate with them on Saturday.
Yay for Vacation!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Going Home
Posted by Anonymous at 9:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am sad you won't be in Utah for the Peterson festivities. But I hope you enjoy your vacation! Family time is the best!
ROSE...i saw a picture of you on your sister's blog and you look so cute! I can't wait to meet your little lady! Merry Christmas, glad you had fun!
Post a Comment