I think that all of you know by now, but im 33 weeks pregnant and our little girl will be born approximately January 21st. I know, i really slacked off on this blogging thing, but we found out in April right after we left. But hey, better late than never!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
It's a GIRL!!!
Posted by Anonymous at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
its about time you updated your blog! geeeez! I see Josh at work all the time and hes like "rose always reads your blog" and im like what the heck! tell her to put something up on hers!!!
this makes me HAPPY. stick to it!
Yay! A post from Rose! I have come to your blog often over the past few months hoping for a new post! By, the way, this is Hilary Wertz! Our blog is travisandhilary.blogspot.com if you want to come visit us! You look adorable!
you look so great Rose! I am so excited for you! We cannot wait to see you guys this month- we have missed you like crazy. Thanks for updating you blog- I highly encourage more entries :)
ROSE! I'm so excited to finally see a shot of you totally pregnant (but you still look tiny)!! You look beautiful. I've been begging Jenilyn to send me a picture of you pregnant, so I'm glad you FINALLY posted one! Are you coming back to Cali for Christmas? I wanna see you! Check out our blog at jenksfam.blogspot.com. Love ya girl!
it is about time there girlie! you look great..keep the posts coming. Merry Christmas mother-to-be!
Post a Comment