We are looking for some sweet people to love our home for us this summer. If you know anyone who needs a place let me know. I can email you more info about details, but spread the word!
I wish we were staying so we could live in your cute house! Did you find out where you're going this summer? And when are you leaving? I really want to see Grace!! Call me when you're in Provo.
P.S. I hated I am Legend, it was SO scary! Brian had his hand over my eyes for almost the entire movie!
I am still so sad that you are moving...even if it is only for the summer! You will miss seeing my baby girl! I wish I knew someone to live in your house for you! Oh...I am sorry you didn't like that movie...I hate scary movies and refuse to watch them, however I was told that the movie was SO scary, so I expected a lot worse then what I saw so I actually liked it!!
2 comments:
I wish we were staying so we could live in your cute house! Did you find out where you're going this summer? And when are you leaving? I really want to see Grace!! Call me when you're in Provo.
P.S. I hated I am Legend, it was SO scary! Brian had his hand over my eyes for almost the entire movie!
I am still so sad that you are moving...even if it is only for the summer! You will miss seeing my baby girl! I wish I knew someone to live in your house for you! Oh...I am sorry you didn't like that movie...I hate scary movies and refuse to watch them, however I was told that the movie was SO scary, so I expected a lot worse then what I saw so I actually liked it!!
Post a Comment