
In the mornings Grace usually wakes up around 7 or 8 and i feed her and she goes right back to bed for a few more hours. So this is when i usually go run errands or work out. Well the other day i turned on my phone and found this sweet background. Josh loves his time in the mornings just him and Grace.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
In the a.m.
Posted by Rose at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That is SO sweet! It is so much fun to see my brothers as cute daddys!
Cute pictures! I am glad that the new binki is still working out with Grace! We had so much fun with you guys on monday...we will need to get together again before you leave!
Dad's with their girls is probably one of my favorite things! I bet he is just the cutest Dad. So precious!
That is very very sweet. I am sure Josh is a great daddy!
Oh-look at that face-he LOVES being a daddy! WAY cute pic Rose! :)
That is so precious Rose. I am so glad that you are good about sending us pictures of Grace and your family. We love you!
I love this picture - such a cute family!
Hi Rose! It was lots of fun seeing you the other week! Darling little baby. This picture just proves how much she looks like Daddy! Cute stuff. He sounds like such a good daddy!
Oh I LOVE it! That is my boy and his little girl looks just like him...Amazing picture....Love - Lorna
Post a Comment