Monday, May 12, 2008

Mothers Day




Mothers Day was perfect: Church, a long talk, a long walk to the park, phone calls to both Moms, and an AMAZING dinner.

Brandon and Hill had us over for a Birthday dinner and it was delicious! They made SALMON, chicken, asparagus, red potatoes, home made salad dressing, salad, bread, and some of the yummy cup cake cakes!

14 comments:

Cassie said...

So Cute! Rose, what kind of lip stuff are you wearing? I love it!

Melissa said...

What fun pictures. I love seeing pics from you guys. Makes you seem not so far away. Sounds like you had a fabulous dinner with Hill & Brandon. Those cupcakes look so yummy!

Melody said...

How fun. Rose, I'm glad you had such a fun birthday and Mother's Day. And way to go Josh with all the plans! Also, the wedding band is BEAUTIFUL, even prettier than I pictured.

Clements Family said...

I love the ring! So cute! I hope you had a great birthday and Mother's Day! Grace looks adorable, her dress is so cute!

Clements Family said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you, I was subing on sunday for a primary class, and the primary president said to me, "Your name is Rose Collette, right?" I thought it was pretty funny!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oh-Grace looks precious! And I love that headband!

Anonymous said...

And what a feast too....Yum! Yum!

Brian&Pam said...

CUTE PICS! Happy Birthday (a little late) sounds like Josh made the day so perfect! Love and miss you guys!

Dan and Kan said...

happy belated birthday!!! i bet that day was so much fun!!! and grace is getting huge!! are you going to be at beth's wedding? if so, i'll see you there! if not, then we will have to see eachother at the reunion- i probably wont be able to do too much- being 8 months pregnant by then... but hopefully i'll see you guys soon!!

Lorna Collette-Marti said...

Hey sweet Rose - WOW - when I see all the pictures from Hill and you I get really REALLY homesick for all my kids - Gracie is starting to look like her mom....YEP that is you! She is BEAUTIFUL! Plus I love your ring!

joelle said...

Rose, Grace is beautiful! I miss you guys...Mike was saying today that it'd be fun to come out and visit you guys in CO. he enjoyed talking to DeLorne.
tell him way to go with your wedding band! that looks like the exact kind you showed me in CA when I was looking at rings too :) I want to see it on your finger with your solitaire sometime. :)
love you

Brittney said...

I knew you would be a great mama! I love you rose... YOUR MY BESTEST FRIEND!!! I miss you though!

Deborah Austin said...

I do have to say I loved Grace's dress:) she looks so cute in it and I recognized it right off. So cute good job on her new trick and I am glad you had a wonderful Birthday, Happy Late Birthday from me.