Awww, I love the picture where she's eating the spoon. :) So sweet. By the way, Dallin saw the picture of you guys in the pool and said "Who's that guy?" and pointed to Dylan, so I told him his name and he asked if he could play with him! :)
Me and the kids loved looking at these photos! It's hard to believe she is old enough for solids! Glad you had Hill there to capture such a fun moment!
Rose, great job on your blog. I love seeing the pictures of Grace! She's adorable. Of course did we expect anything different from the two of you. Stop and say "hi" if you're in town at Lorna's!
6 comments:
Oh my, what cute pics! And love your new header too....What an adorable sweetie-pacutie! :)
Yummy Yummy !! I want to eat my Gracie - so cute - I miss you all being here! Love MOM
Awww, I love the picture where she's eating the spoon. :) So sweet. By the way, Dallin saw the picture of you guys in the pool and said "Who's that guy?" and pointed to Dylan, so I told him his name and he asked if he could play with him! :)
Me and the kids loved looking at these photos! It's hard to believe she is old enough for solids! Glad you had Hill there to capture such a fun moment!
Rose, great job on your blog. I love seeing the pictures of Grace! She's adorable. Of course did we expect anything different from the two of you. Stop and say "hi" if you're in town at Lorna's!
What a doll!!!! I'm so glad to be back to hang out with you two again! I LOVE these pics!!!
Post a Comment