We have been having so much fun in Colorado. More fun than I ever imagined it could be! Here we are having a BBQ with everyone in the office...Love that Riley..
My friends Kelley, Hannah, Dena and Randi...
"Rollin in the Dough" incentive..
Playing Mafia!!..
I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to live in Colorado for this summer. We feel so blessed for the miracles we have seen come our way, and for the success we see in our labors. We have so much to be thankful for.
Monday, June 9, 2008
F is for Friends!
Posted by Anonymous at 5:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun! Love the picture of Grace with all the money! She is so cute!
Love Gracie rolling in it! So fun to see you guys over the weekend-even if it wasn't for very long.
awww fun, and you guys got sam and emily! they are great arent they?
I am so glad you guys are being taken care of out there in Colorado! It looks like you are having lots of fun!
Post a Comment