What a cute girl! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a mix between you and Josh. I noticed you cut your hair too! What a big change! How many inches did you cut?
Oh my gosh! That bottom picture is such a Josh expression! What a DOLL :) (And I just saw your cute comment and guess what?! I FINALLY have a new post!)
Oh my goodness! She is so precious! I can't believe she's getting teeth and I love her little dress.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Happy 6 months! I can't believe it's been that long.
Cute, cute, cute! I love her dress and her smile with her new teeth!
Rose,She is so cute! I love that age. Is she saying dada yet? There are so many milestones coming up- so fun!
I can't believe she has teeth! Can you even believe how these 6 months have flown by?
Ha! how cute. ya, cute dress where is it from?
Love it. That smile is the cutest!
Rose, I can't believe it has already been 6 months! She is adorable. Hope Colorado is treating you well, when do you get back to Utah?
who is that???
Soooo Cute♥
Yeah teeth!
I would love to Rose! give me a call when you get into town.
So big! Crandall is barley getting two teeth at 9 and a half months. Those Collette babies get teeth fast! She is so cute.
She is beautiful - just like her mom. I need to get a kiss - I miss you guys!!! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment
16 comments:
What a cute girl! I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a mix between you and Josh.
I noticed you cut your hair too! What a big change! How many inches did you cut?
Oh my gosh! That bottom picture is such a Josh expression! What a DOLL :) (And I just saw your cute comment and guess what?! I FINALLY have a new post!)
Oh my goodness! She is so precious! I can't believe she's getting teeth and I love her little dress.
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. Happy 6 months! I can't believe it's been that long.
Cute, cute, cute! I love her dress and her smile with her new teeth!
Rose,
She is so cute! I love that age. Is she saying dada yet? There are so many milestones coming up- so fun!
I can't believe she has teeth! Can you even believe how these 6 months have flown by?
Ha! how cute. ya, cute dress where is it from?
Love it. That smile is the cutest!
Rose, I can't believe it has already been 6 months! She is adorable. Hope Colorado is treating you well, when do you get back to Utah?
who is that???
Soooo Cute♥
Yeah teeth!
I would love to Rose! give me a call when you get into town.
So big! Crandall is barley getting two teeth at 9 and a half months. Those Collette babies get teeth fast! She is so cute.
She is beautiful - just like her mom. I need to get a kiss - I miss you guys!!! LOVE MOM
Post a Comment