Thursday, July 24, 2008

70 Calories 0g Fat= Favorite treat


Stick these in the freezer and there you go! A delicious dessert

6 comments:

Raquel Ruggles said...

thursday should work fine, but call me when you get here. i am so excited for next weekend!

Michele said...

grease monkey is based out of denver... that is where my husband is from. his dad owned 7 out there and a few years ago he sold them all and all my husbands family moved out here to utah. now my husband owns two grease monkeys here in utah with car washes. our second store was just remodeled, so we had a grand opening. you should take your car there... much better than jiffy lube :)

The Hills... said...

Have you tried the yoplait fiber version? I like it a lot better...and I've got to be true to Brian's company. He's in charge of the yogurt section!

Jenilyn said...

Tried it and it was dang good.

Deborah Austin said...

I love activia yougart but I have never tried the light version I need to do that, the freezer though that is a good idea!!! I will try that we have some in the fridge right now.

Are you guys getting excited to come home?

Brian&Pam said...

Good to know! CUTEST pics too - Love you guys so much and can't wait to catch up at the reunion that is SO SOON! :)