Monday, July 7, 2008

Menomonie, WI

Just got back from a sweet reunion packed with "Mixa's". It was so nice to see some of my family that i have not seen in almost 12 years! Here are a few pictures i will treasure.






Thanks Beth for all the great pics! You did an amazing job, as always.

7 comments:

JonandLo said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun this summer...It's so nice to always have Hill there when you are roughin it for the summer I'm sure. Great pic..I am dying to see more of cute little Grace!

Clements Family said...

Your hair looks so cute that length! Love it! I would love to run that 5k with you! If I can get out of bed to start working out!

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

Love the family reunion stuff! Speaking of, I hope you will help take care of my family there by you this summer!

Jolene said...

Hey Rose, it's Jo, Dena's friend! Your hair looks so great!!! Family reunions are so great!

kimberlee shaffer said...

ROSE!! It's Kim Shaffer. You left a comment on my blog a long time ago but I could not trace it back to you. I tried googling you and everything, but no luck. Your little girl is so BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you. I am going to add you to my blog now so we can keep in touch. (=

Michele said...

hey i was wondering what you guys ever decided to do about a vacuum. i am looking around to get one now and need some advice. thought maybe you ended up getting one you really like? let me know.

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Did you cut your hair???