Every year we look forward to the Peterson reunion.This years reunion was so much fun.. Lots of family, fun games and FOOD. We celebrated Melissa's birthday on Friday night(cake). And then Jenny's on Sunday(ice creme). In between, we had church(delicious chicken), made cute stepping stones, the legendary sawdust hunt(snickers, twix, reeses, licorice and animal crackers), and a sweet surprise.... Leah and Sara (my cousins) came up to play games with us(7 layer dip).
Our apologies to Dan and Kanessa (who had to share a room with us) for not letting them get any sleep. We finally found out TODAY why Grace woke every hour during the night.. she popped another bottom tooth!
Our apologies to Dan and Kanessa (who had to share a room with us) for not letting them get any sleep. We finally found out TODAY why Grace woke every hour during the night.. she popped another bottom tooth!

6 comments:
I can't stand how cute the picture is of grace (second from the bottom)- on of my favorites! so cute rose. glad we got to be with you.
I love that picture of Grace, too! SO good to see you guys and you guys did an AWESOME job with the reunion! Thanks :) And I didn't know Josh gave you a camera there-HOW AWESOME!
Oh how fun that Grace got a tooth! I swear Bella is getting her bottom two and I am so sad about it!
That was so much fun! I'm so glad you guys made the special effort to be there.
it was really good seeing you guys at the reunion!! and its totally ok about sharing the room :) i wasnt really bothered by grace- it was more of me being uncomfortable b/c of pregnancy :) cant wait for you to get back!!
Rose, that is the cutest picture of Grace! She looks a lot like Ellie there!
Post a Comment