Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween Fun Run





Over the past month and a half Hailey and i have been running in the mornings before our husbands have to go to work so we could leave our kids at home. It has been so fun getting to know Hailey better and realizing how many admirable qualities and traits she possesses. On Saturday night Hailey and i ran a 5k in American Fork and we did GREAT! Next year we will remember our flashlights... running through the cemetery in the dark was a little creepy.

7 comments:

Randi said...

How cool you guys did that! I definitely miss everyone and can't wait to see you all again. Congrats on doing the race!

Brian&Pam said...

First of all...SO GLAD you are back! And HOW AWESOME that you did this run - I haven't even heard about that one...sounds fun! :) It was so fun seeing you last week - we'll have to all get together soon. Love you!

Lauren said...

Good for you guys! That is awesome! I can barley run a mile and a half. You guys rock!

Clements Family said...

What a fun run! I really need to start running!

Brooke Trogdon said...

That's awesome and it does sound a little creepy. I am doing a Triathlon this Saturday, but I'm doing it in the morning, so I don't have to worry. Running in races is a lot of fun! Keep it up!

Deborah Austin said...

YEAH for being home there is no place like home!!!! I bet you are just loving it and so is all your family.

Good Job on the run I remember you saying you really didn't like running so great job for doing it. I will admit it is something I love it is one of my favorite things but it did take a lot of doing for me to like it.

Well I did also just want to say how beautiful you are you are just a really naturally pretty person, live that up cause not all people get that:)

I love keeping up on you guys and I am glad once again you are home.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back guys! It was so fun seeing you the other day :) And WAY good job on your run....You way hot momma you!