The other day I was pulling out of the garage and just before the door touched the ground shut again I thought I saw a little something out of the corner of my eye. So when I got home I poked around a bit and didn't find a lizard or anything.
A few days later I knew something was lurking!!! Needless to say, one walmart trip and 5 hours later, he was uninvited and very rudely escorted out. Poor little field mouse.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Un-welcome visitor
Posted by Anonymous at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Ew I hate mice! We had one in our old house back when I was in high school it an across the kitchen floor and I literally jumped onto the island and didn't want to come down. My aunt was living with us at the time she heard me scream and ran into the kitchen. I told her why I was screaming and he was on the island joining me.
ha ha, we had the same exact culprit in our garage last winter. the first time i saw him he ran so fast out of the corner of my eye i thought it was a giant, super fast spider! i made my husband take care of it also... so gross
AHHHH! That is so gross! I am glad that your visitor is gone! We had one about 7 months ago. I about died!
Oops..I just realized I was signed in my brothers account.
yuck! I had no idea! this is disgusting!
gross gross gross!!I didn't know peanut butter attracked them either..interesting.
I am not a fan of mice. When Brett and I lived in the basement we had one under our kitchen sink. I guess I hadn't been looking really hard underneath the sink because one day I noticed that this mice had made a ton of messes. I pretty much thought it was long gone. Welp, whenever we go on vacation I always empty the trash cans and when we got back I was going to put a bag in the trash can and there he was. Luckily he was dead, but I about died from shock.
Post a Comment