Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Family Pictures






My sister in law is so talented and we thank her so much for taking these!

19 comments:

Loving wife to Matthew and 2 amazing kids said...

oh my goodness your little family is just so adorable!

forget laundry said...

these are so great! you guys are such a good looking family. and hey- love the new header! did you do that? how fun!

Warburtons said...

Rose these are so cute!!!! I love the one on the bed. Your little one is adorable!!!! So cute!!!!!

Clements Family said...

Oh Rose, those are so good! I love them...especially the one with you all on the bed. So so cute!

Scott & Tami said...

LOVE the family shots!!!!

Michele said...

these are so cute rose. i love grace's smile! what a cute little family you have! we should try to get together one more time before you guys leave!

Brooke Trogdon said...

hey Rose, I love the photos. You guys look so beautiful!

Melody said...

Did Missy do these? They are SO good! And Rose, stop making us all look bad and put on some wieght will ya? j/k. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love them! Gracie just keeps getting bigger and bigger. What a cute little family.

The Hills... said...

Very cute! Love it.

Cassie said...

Darling pictures!

joelle said...

oh my goodness you guys are beautiful! we miss you guys!

Lorna Collette-Marti said...

I LOVE your new pictures - what a beautiful family I have!!!

Lauren said...

These turned out so cute! Your family is gorgeous and so photogenic!

Brittney said...

Rose these pictures are so awesome!! You have the cutest little family. Im sorry I couldn't come up this week. My in laws decided not to and i didnt have a car. So hurry and get to Virginia so we can hang out. love you

Julie said...

What a gorgeous family!! These are great pictures of you guys. And good job on the Rex Lee run too - I think its so cool that you do that run every year!

Dayna Jamison said...

Too cute Rose! I love the one with you guys laying on the bed. I've never seen one like that before, very original.

GreerandJessHaymond said...

OMG!! You have such a cute family! Your little girl is so cute and so BIG!!!

Brian&Pam said...

SO CUTE, Rose! I can't believe how big Grace is getting...anyway, love the pics - and way to go Miss!