Bella had that same swimsuit last year! So cute! What a brave mom you are with the painting! We miss you...and FOR SURE would love to go to the draper swim park when you are here! We are dying for that to open!!
looks like you guys are having a blast! i am so impressed with grace's vocabulary - Boss is a little slower : ) he is a babbler all day long, but doesn't say many discernible words. did your sister go with you this summer to do sales? oh, and to answer your question... I will learn how to do naomi's hair from an adoption group i'm a member of. they have hair nights once a month to teach us who know nothing! wow, that comment was all over the place!
haha looks like fun! (Grace's suit is so cute!) Have such a fun summer...can't wait to hear about all your adventures - see you at the reunion! Love you!
Hey Rose!! Jon and I lived in Fairfax 3 summers ago...what is your complex called? We are loving maryland...I forgot how green and beautiful it is! Oh were gonna have fun..we totally need to get together soon...there are some great outlet malls in between us!
6 comments:
AHHHHHHHHHHHH LOOK HOW CUTE that bathing suit is on her!!!! I cant wait to be with you guys!Love you!
Bella had that same swimsuit last year! So cute! What a brave mom you are with the painting!
We miss you...and FOR SURE would love to go to the draper swim park when you are here! We are dying for that to open!!
looks like you guys are having a blast! i am so impressed with grace's vocabulary - Boss is a little slower : ) he is a babbler all day long, but doesn't say many discernible words. did your sister go with you this summer to do sales? oh, and to answer your question... I will learn how to do naomi's hair from an adoption group i'm a member of. they have hair nights once a month to teach us who know nothing! wow, that comment was all over the place!
haha looks like fun! (Grace's suit is so cute!) Have such a fun summer...can't wait to hear about all your adventures - see you at the reunion! Love you!
Hey Rose!! Jon and I lived in Fairfax 3 summers ago...what is your complex called? We are loving maryland...I forgot how green and beautiful it is! Oh were gonna have fun..we totally need to get together soon...there are some great outlet malls in between us!
Oh how cute! I love Grace's bathing suit. Having fun?
Post a Comment