Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Not a Baby Anymore



- Opens front door and leaves when she pleases
- Asks to play with her friends and cousins on a regular basis
- Folds her arms for the prayer and says "amen"
- Has used the big girl potty 1 time
- Saw me eating a cookie and asked if she could just "hold it"
- Said " No touch it" today after she got in trouble for banging on the computer key board
- Will sit still for an entire hour and a half to watch " Wo Wo" (nemo)
- Thinks trail mix should be served at every meal. Yes, she devours cashews, almonds, raisins and dried fruit. Also loves olives and GREEN ONIONS! What!
- Will be a big sister on Jan 7th 2010!

23 comments:

hilary w said...

Hooray! Congratulations! That is great news! I hope that you are feeling well. I bet your Grace will be a great big sister! :)

Cassie said...

She is just a doll! And Congrats and on the new little one, how exciting!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is so exciting Rose. How are you feeling? She is an absolute doll- and really smart. Used the potty- really? Crazy.

stacy h. said...

i can't believe how much this little girl can do and say! she is so cute and smart! :)

Merkley Jiating said...

That was a sly announcement! Congratulations!

Cecile Ewell said...

YAY!! Congrats you guys, You are going to have so much fun:) I'm so excited for you!!

Michele said...

this is crazy to hear what she is doing... boss says dog and ball and that is it! when i tell him to say something he looks at me and laughs! congrats on the new baby! how exciting! almost exactly 2 years apart! perfect!

Kevin and Celeste Christiansen said...

Can't believe how fast she seems to be growing up. What a doll and congrats on number 2.

Jenilyn said...

Yay for Grace and Yay for Rose!

Randi said...

Congrats Rose! That is so awesome!

The Hills... said...

I had a feeling a second one would be coming soon! Congrats! Our babies will be close in age, hurray! Hope you're feeling well. :)

Lauren said...

That is so exciting!!! Congratulations you guys! I can't believe how big Grace is! Crandall will sit through Nemo as well and now Monsters Inc is his new favorite. He wakes up asking for "Monsers". Miss you guys!! Sounds like you are having so much fun though!

Ben and Dena said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to see how big they get and look forward to what great big sisters they will be!

Clements Family said...

That was such a cute announcement, though I already knew your secret! Grace looks so old in that picture! I can't believe how much she has grown in just two months. Miss you!

Raquel Ruggles said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you and your sweet little family. It is so hard to see our little babies grow up. It is so bittersweet. I guess that is why we have more though!

Dan and Kan said...

YAY!! Congrats!! i'm so excited for you!! how far along are you?

Melody said...

Grace is SO cute. I miss her. And I miss you, and I am sad that we are pregnant together and won't get to be around each other! I hope you are feeling well and Rose, it's OK to rest and take naps. :) Love you!

Jessica said...

What good news! Your kids will be just the right difference in age. Hey, guess who's birthday you are due on (i don't know if it's good or bad), but Jan 7th is Tony's birthday! Well, I am so happy for you and I hope you're feeling well. If you're not, I do know some secrets though.

Brett, Juliann, and Mae said...

I know I am late on commenting...Congrats. That is so exciting. I hope you are feeling well. Grace looks so grown up.

Halvorsen Family said...

WAHOO!! We're so excited for you! Grace is sooo cute and looks like she getting so tall. Hope all is well out their and also hope you feel well. We love you!

kelsey said...

YAY! We are due around the same time! i am due Jan 10th!!

JonandLo said...

oh snap...I've beem waiting for this announcement!! Congrats to you. My my how time flies!

Jen said...

WHAT?????? Congrats!!!!!