She is DARLING!!!!! Hey I want to see you and all of the girls out there selling to get into the contest going on at my classycosmetics.blogspot.com site. You guys can get together one night and make creative faces and enter. Win some makeup!!!! =) Miss you guys!!!!!
8 comments:
this is so cute. look at all those cheesy grins!
This is a great picture!
oh, she is adorable. love these kids. :)
It was so fun to see you guys at the park the other day! Let's do it again soon! Little Grace is ADORABLE and such a little sweetheart.
She is DARLING!!!!! Hey I want to see you and all of the girls out there selling to get into the contest going on at my classycosmetics.blogspot.com site. You guys can get together one night and make creative faces and enter. Win some makeup!!!! =) Miss you guys!!!!!
Cute kids...Love it!
so cute!! You will have to follow my new blog! I'm going to be updating it more! Love ya bundles!!
ADORABLE!
So good chatting with ya the other day!
Post a Comment