My Dad is a die hard BYU fan, and because of the game against Colorado it gave him a perfect excuse to come see us. We ate at Tucanos with my cousins Tucker, Micah and Desiree after the game and when we got home my Dad said "That was the BEST day". It made me smile, he was right.
P.s this top right picture of Josh is one of my most favorite, he is so delicious! :)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I was laughing so hard when I saw baby grace face with her binky in her mouth and then sure enough I scrolled down and there was the other one in her hand! Hahhaha She is so funny how she always has to have 2. I miss you guys SO bad! Also it looks like you took that picture into photoshop and tugged on josh's right ear a little bit. Lets think of a great excuse for us to come out to utah..... call me.
Oh my goodness...I can't believe you are shooting a gun! Good job! Love the pictures!
love the profile of you with your baby belly shooting a gun! :) i am in town and (hopefully) not sick next week. let's get together! i'll call you.
ROSE! I'm so sorry I missed your phone call, I'm going to call you this weekend. I've just been so tired by the time it's after 7 and my minutes are free. We need to catch up!
love the shot of you shooting a gun with your baby belly stickin out!
hey rose, love you shooting a gun with your belly. so funny. wish the draper grease monkey was ours, but it's not. we are sticking to davis county for now and probably putting our 3rd store up here somewhere. let get together next week. boss and grace need to play! what else would be fun, is boss grace and quincy! lets do it!
The pregnant woman with a gun picture is fantastic. Love the photobooth shots too!
Post a Comment