Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Funny Girl
-Today Grace woke up from her nap and started crying. So I went into her room where she was laying in bed saying " Uncle Dig Dig have it! Uncle Dig Dig have it!" I asked her what he had and she said her binky . hahah
I took her binky away last week while Josh was out of town and she has done really well. She hardly cried the first night, and the next few were easy too.
She knows her Uncle Dig (Craig) is a softie! haha
- Yesterday Hill (my sister in law) stopped by to drop something off and when she came in Grace yelled from the top of the stairs "Wheres Bean?!" and put her and up like she was 16. Ha! Hill and I thought it was the sweetest thing.
- Josh has been a little under the weather and tonight he ate his soup on the couch. Grace came in later and found his empty bowl on the ottoman and said in a VERY high pitched sweetest Grace tone "Oh ok, you all done?" and picked up his bowl and carried it to the kitchen.
We love our thoughtful talker. She keeps us so busy.
Posted by Rose at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Grace is like a talking genius. Honestly. And you are so brave for taking away the binky. I'm not even considering it yet. Or ever.
I love these stories. I'm so glad I have a little gracie. she's so cute and fun. love her.
I LOVE Grace's jacket :) It's hard to imagine that these tiny babies turn into walking, talking people!
Cute stories...I am impressed that she gave up the binki so easy!
I love that she cleared Josh's bowl. That is hilarious! I hope this binky phase doesn't last much longer for you! I loved your nesting post too. He'll be here so soon!!!
Post a Comment