No swollen ankles yet
Heartburn for the fist time yesterday- went away with tums
Lots of weight gain- darnit!
No swollen hands
Lots of pelvic pain-
Tired by 11
No cravings
Very low iron- working on this
Uncomfortable to kneel
Maternity clothing ONLY at this point (not the case with my first)
Lots of kicking in my ribs
Must sleep with lots of pillows
Wake about 3x each night (not to go to the bathroom, just to worry about something)
Impossible to keep my house clean, bending over is getting a little hard
I feel great!
On thanksgiving after a nice long walk to work off dinner, I felt something... it was a little concerning.. we went to the ER to make sure things were ok. They thought that my placenta had started to detach from my uterus, fortunately it had not and after a shot to make my contractions stop we were able to come home. I was so scared that the baby was coming! And I had a messy house and dirty dishes in the sink. ha!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Pregnancy
Posted by Rose at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So glad that everything is ok! I can feel you on all those, but my ankels are like 3x their normal size...not atractive at all!
I'm glad you are feeling well! And yea we are planning on coming up in January for Daryl's wedding and to see all you guys! When is your due date again? Hopefully we will be able to see you new sweet one along with Jeff and Ben's new babies!
i LOVE your attitude. and when i saw you not too long ago i thought you looked great... so lots of weight gain... don't think so. SO glad the baby is ok and can hang out for a little longer! i cant wait to see his face!
Oh that is scary! I am glad that your little man is not coming any time soon!
BTW, you look amazing, and you are lucky that you had heart burn for the first time...I had it every day with all three of my kids! Never fun!
hi, cute rosalee! i just came across your blog and thought i'd say hi. you have a darling little fam. i'm so glad i was able to meet them at banana a while back. love you!
Post a Comment