I feel like my blog is to formal and boring so here are some phone pictures to making it a little more fun and exciting!
I sing Grace 3 songs before naps and bedtime and usually she picks "po corn", "sunbeam" and "tall tall tall" (once there was a snowman). After I sing her 3 songs she has started telling me that NEAL wants another song and then tells me which one. :) I love how thoughtful she is of what HE wants!
Last week Wes came to play with us and he was so proud that he was such a "BIG helper"!
Grandma Lorna and Grandpa Craig bought Grace this easel for Christmas and last night we introduced her to chalk. She spent a 1/2 hour making dots and drawing uncle Dig Dig
Grace had been smooching and loving on Neal and a few min later she hopped into the bath that I was filling for her. Then I came in and noticed this silly thing on her foot. She refused to take Neal's sock off, so I let her bathe with it on. why not.
Grace looked at me yesterday and held a block up to her eye and told me to "smile". I laughed so hard. She captured this picture of me and Neal the other day. Not bad for 2 years old I must say.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
a little fun
Posted by Rose at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment