

Neal is an easy baby. He is eating about every 4 hours, then awake for 1/2 an hour and then asleep for about 3. And this cycle repeats its self over and over and I can still get lots done! Its so nice! He only cries when he is hungry or tired and loves to just look around at all the busy things going on around him. I love how simple having a boy is, his outfits are either blue or gray and then we are ready. No bows, cute shoes, or jewelry. I LOVE HAVING A BOY!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Neal is 1 month already
Posted by Rose at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He is so handsome! He sure looks very content and happy. It's so fun when their little personalities start to show.
I can totally see how it would be so much easier to have a boy!! He is such a cutie.
Congrats you guys, he is BEAUTIFUL!....in a boyish way ;)
I can not believe he is already 1 month!! Everyone says how easy boys are, I cant wait! And your little guy is SO precious!
He is such a cutie! Boys are so much easier, nine times out of ten Crandall's hair doesn't get done out of the bath and it looks just fine. 9 days out of ten he is in track suits. It is perfectly acceptable for him to wear the same thing every week to church. And he has two options for his lower body, pants or shorts; not capri's, shorts, skirts, leggings, pants, or a dress. There are just too many options for girls but oh how I would love to have one!
rose, what kind of camera do you guys use? your photos always look so beautiful!
Post a Comment