Tuesday, March 16, 2010

and he laughed for the first time

a neighbor mentioned that she drove by and saw Grace outside with nothing but a shirt on playing on the driveway

a 2 year old painted my toes sparkly

our bathrooms are all restocked with TP thanks to a fun game Grace and I call "making a tower"

our baby did this all day



we like things that a sparkly around here

we are moving in 5 weeks and are excited to get to know Chicago

removed a bottle of dish soap out of my carpet

removed a bugger from the tip of Grace's finger twice

cleaned out the little potty 3 times today- getting there!

cleaning at the dentist- 0 cavities

signed a $3100 check from Aflac to myself and giggled as I deposited it

signed a contract with our perfect tenant. she adores our apartment as much as I do

purchased this for Neals room and I think its perfect

purchased some cadbury mini eggs, fruit roll ups and cantalope from my favorite grocery store Winco

put capris on Grace today and watched her play outside

put Neal on the bed and rubbed his tummy and he LAUGHED for the first time.




8 comments:

The Nethercotts said...

This post makes me happy. I miss you.

Halvorsen Family said...

you're a busy busy mommy! Hope all is well.

Clements Family said...

What a fun post! Love the new dresser! PS...I will miss you when you move, but Chicago will be so much fun!

Jill T said...

Oh, I love the 1st laughs! And I too will miss you when you're gone. Wish I were going to Chicago this summer. For a week anyway. :)

emily and logan said...

my sis and her husband live in Chicago. if you're in the Logan Square ward, you might see them!

Tiffany said...

Hi Rose! I am Michele Clowards sister...she told me that you guys were moving to the Chicago area for the summer! We are living in the area too while my husband goes to physical therapy school out here. We have only been here about 9 months, but we love it! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out with the move! If you need tips on where to live, need me to check out neighborhoods or apts for you, or need help moving in when you get here, etc! My e mail is tiffanyannebrimhall@gmail.com
Excited to meet you :)
P.S. Your kids are adorable!

Natalie said...

Hey it's Natalie. Haven't seen you guys in a while. Cute babies. Follow us on our blog thekemp5.blogspot.com.

Jaclyn said...

Love the list-- love Chicago. You are going to have so much fun. You have to go to a baseball game at Wrigley field and eat at Uno's pizza- so good!