each morning when Grace wakes up she comes into our room and the first thing she asks is "wheres Neal!?" "I hear him!"
Or
when Neal is sad or hungry and it telling us so, Grace says things like "Its ok, Mommy is right here"
Or
"Its OK hampsome, Its OK"
Or
"you want Mommy's milk? hu?"
Or
"Mommy's gotcha, Mommy's gotcha"
Grace will make a great Mommy some day.
Or
when Neal is sad or hungry and it telling us so, Grace says things like "Its ok, Mommy is right here"
Or
"Its OK hampsome, Its OK"
Or
"you want Mommy's milk? hu?"
Or
"Mommy's gotcha, Mommy's gotcha"
Grace will make a great Mommy some day.

8 comments:
aw, this is so cute! What a good big sister! And what a sweet picture! :) Love it! Your kids are adorable! We need to get together! :)
So adorable. She will make a great mom one day I wnder if that will have anything to do with the great mom she has now :)
oh man. cutest pic and post ever.
Me and Kate love this picture and post too. Big sisters are extra sweet and aware of their "babies." She's going to be such a good help to you as they both grow.
That's so stinking cute Rose! I love that"You want mama's milk?" So funny!
How adorable! I can't wait until Avalynn starts talking and can say cute things like that!
that is so cute! I love "hampsome" that is really cute! What a sweet big sister!
I have been so behind on reading other people's blogs-- I have enjoyed catching up on yours. Those kids of yours are too cute. Glad you're enjoying Chicago. It really is an amazing city.
Post a Comment