and this is what she said
Hefenly Fader, bless the food. Thank you for mommy, thank you for Daddy, thank you for mommy's ears. Thank you for my baby, mommy's shirt, and those spiders. Thank you for the other spiders. Please bless Jesus.
Amen
Sunday, April 25, 2010
tonight Grace said the prayer all by herself
Posted by Rose at 7:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Umm I'm pretty sure that's the sweetest/funniest thing I've ever heard! She is so cute! I am so excited to see you guys!
So sweet. You're lucky you have a girl who isn't afraid of spiders!
Love all the pictures you've posted recently! Hope you guys are having a good Spring!
so cute.
SO So so cute!!!! I love the mommy ears part. What a doll.
Hahaha that is awesome! I can't wait for Easton to start saying things like that! When do you guys leave for Chicago?
oh my gosh. I just can't stop laughing. she is darling!!!!
Post a Comment