gosh rose!!! they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love those blue eyes! and they have matching outfits?? (of course different colors!) we (especially me) miss you guys!!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED your detective story!! That is the coolest thing I've ever heard! You rock! And your pictures are absolutely beautiful. Hope you are doing well my friend! (we'll see you in the fall:)
6 comments:
gosh rose!!! they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love those blue eyes! and they have matching outfits?? (of course different colors!) we (especially me) miss you guys!!
these are beautiful rose!
Cute jammies!
those jammies are so dang cute! Where did you get them???
I LOVED LOVED LOVED your detective story!! That is the coolest thing I've ever heard! You rock! And your pictures are absolutely beautiful. Hope you are doing well my friend! (we'll see you in the fall:)
I love the pictures you have all over your blog. Glad you've had such a great summer!
Post a Comment