Friday, July 16, 2010

our new pet bugs



Josh brought this home the other day. He had it in an old broken cooler with a wet t shirt draped over it to keep it from jumping out. He brought it in the house and tossed it on the floor and of course Grace was thrilled! She holds it and pets it 12 times a day and Bugs doesnt seem to mind. The other day I got home from running and there was Bugs wrapped up in her arms watching Caiou too.

here are a few words from this girl in the last week


"Mom, someday when I am a bird, im going to fly like a seagull"

Grace was telling me she saw a friend hit another friend. She told me that she didnt like this person because "she is a Lamanite"

"Mom, you be Steve k?"
What?! who is Steve?
"Mom, you are Steve and I am clue, K!" "lets find a clue"

I asked Grace to make me laugh and she immediately scrunched her nose up, sniffed and said "STINKY FEET!" - works for Neal every time


3 comments:

forget laundry said...

it's 1:23 in the morning (!!) and I am reading your blog. this is madness- but worth staying up :) I love new posts! your kids are so cute... and I can't believe you have a bunny now! I wanted to call you today- but I treated myself a lovely nap :) let's talk soon! love you so much.

Tiffany said...

she is so dang cute! that lamanite comment is hilarious!!!!!! Cute new pet bunny! lets get together soon!! :)

The Hills... said...

So fun! Those pictures are priceless and the Lamanite comment is so funny!