we spend most days from 8am to 8pm going everywhere together. I think that I have had a sitter maybe 3 or 4 times so Grace, Neal and I are well acquainted with each other.
I have learned so much about them.
Grace knows how to say what people want to hear. Lately when she sees Cari or Josh she quickly tells them that she cried for them. And of course they say ohhhh and cuddle and kiss her tight. She loves it
She also likes to be the boss. Today she ordered her princesses around all day and told them that they would have timeouts and punishments for being naughty. Neal doesn't talk back yet, but if he could, Im sure he would have some things to say to Grace about talking nice.
Grace will be a good mom someday. When we are leaving the house to go somewhere she is always ready to go, dressed and with her shoes on before me. Then while I finish gathering my things she makes sure Neal is holding a toy and has his bottle. I love when she mothers him like this.
Neal is very easy going. He doesn't cry when he is uncomfortable and he can go four and a half hours in between feedings if things get really busy.
Like me, Neal can wake up like the drop of a hat and be wide awake. The few times that I have had to go wake him up to go somewhere, he sits straight up and it instantly looking everywhere for Grace. Like he always does.
When Neal gets tired he gets so giggly. Anything Grace does becomes hilarious to him.
excuse me while I go peek at their sleeping faces.
I have learned so much about them.
Grace knows how to say what people want to hear. Lately when she sees Cari or Josh she quickly tells them that she cried for them. And of course they say ohhhh and cuddle and kiss her tight. She loves it
She also likes to be the boss. Today she ordered her princesses around all day and told them that they would have timeouts and punishments for being naughty. Neal doesn't talk back yet, but if he could, Im sure he would have some things to say to Grace about talking nice.
Grace will be a good mom someday. When we are leaving the house to go somewhere she is always ready to go, dressed and with her shoes on before me. Then while I finish gathering my things she makes sure Neal is holding a toy and has his bottle. I love when she mothers him like this.
Neal is very easy going. He doesn't cry when he is uncomfortable and he can go four and a half hours in between feedings if things get really busy.
Like me, Neal can wake up like the drop of a hat and be wide awake. The few times that I have had to go wake him up to go somewhere, he sits straight up and it instantly looking everywhere for Grace. Like he always does.
When Neal gets tired he gets so giggly. Anything Grace does becomes hilarious to him.
excuse me while I go peek at their sleeping faces.

3 comments:
Rose you are the cutest! I love those kids of you too :) Hope all is well. Looks like you are having fun!
You look so good! Love the pictures it's always fun to see what you guys are doing. All these new adventures!
I love these kids of mine too and can't wait to see you all soooooon!
Post a Comment