Wednesday, August 18, 2010

vintage finds








Bike- Fox Valley All American Yard Sale $15
Hand sewn quilt- $5
Apron- $.25
Toaster- Goodwill $5

I will post part 2 next week

9 comments:

Brittney said...

wow I LOVE everything! Especially that quilt!! LOVE THEM.

forget laundry said...

I am in love with the quilt. It is so you and so meant to be in your possession. too fun! you really scored.

Cassie said...

Those are awesome finds! I love the quilt!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

I looove that toaster!!!!! Can't believe all the great stuff you've found!!!!! Soo fun!

The Hills... said...

You are good!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Love the quilt! I am obsessed with mustard righ now!

grant + brittany said...

i LOVE your finds! the bike the toaster the quilt the apron! i love it all. great job. can't wait for part 2. still thinking about your recommendation...

Unknown said...

How fun! Ugh! I wish I could be shopping with you! Miss you!

McCall said...

Hmmmm....that toaster that you claimed came from goodwill was actually stolen off of my sister's porch last weekend. I smell an awkward meet with the local cops....daryl :)