Saturday, October 2, 2010

nine months(is the the messiest)




Neal thinks Grace is pretty funny and laughs at all of her silly jokes while we are driving in the car. I love to watch her contorted faces and sounds in the mirror and Neal gets a good kick out if it too.

for some reason Neal thinks I like feeding him 2x in the night still. I hope its the teething.

and right now he has a small obsession with pears. I feed him, then feed him baby food and then wonder why hes not content. Then I show him a pear and you would think it was candy, he goes crazy for them!

he climbs- in and out of laundry baskets to get toys and socks, my legs and holds on as tight as he can hoping ill pick him up, and everything else. All of my appliances in my kitchen look like someones has done a 30 min finger print job on each of them.

and I almost forgot. When we got home grace found all the old binkies in the pantry that I had taken away from her and handed one to Neal. He LOVED it! So occasionally I let him have it for fun.

Neal spends most of his days standing and eating.

1 comments:

Halvorsen Family said...

good for grace!! :) She is so cute, and Neal is getting so big. Love that fun age, it goes too fast. Hope all is well. Have a great week.