we will be living about 30 minutes south of where we were originally planning on for the summer. And I am actually excited to cart my kids all over DC again! We fly out in 2 weeks and I have a bajillion things that I should be doing right now instead of blogging, but thats ok. I am a little bit of a procrastinator.
Each year the weather starts to get nice right at the same time I am supposed to be packing up my house, so at about 3pm my kids cant handle any more and we go outside to enjoy. This week I am working on
-Shipping Josh's truck
-Registering the work van
-fixing the van door and new tires
-Selling my car :(
-New brakes on the truck
-Taxes
-finding someone perfect to rent our house
-selling my old camera
-last Dr. apt here in Utah
and lots of other things. It has been a good productive week although not all of those things are done. Now next week will be CRAZY!
Thursday, March 31, 2011
slight change of plans
Posted by Rose at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Rose you guys are going to DC again? Is that where you're having the baby? If so I have some excellent doctor and hospital recommendations! :)
Hey Rose,
How much are you selling your camera for? What kind is it again?
Post a Comment