Josh and the kids surprised me with breakfast in bed and a pink flower arrangement. Josh did Neal's hair, Church was great and then we had leftover chinese food for dinner and a family walk. It was seriously awesome!



-Thanks Fish for a perfect day
I debated on posting any pictures of me, you know the feeling, when you are puffy and want to be done with pregnancy :) But for my children and our family records I thought I better.


11 comments:
Rose, you look absolutely beautiful!!
omg, rose, you are THE hottest pregnant lady ever. seriously. and i love that dress.
You are seriously one H.O.T. Mama!!!!
CUTE dress Rose!
You look so cute!
Love the dress and the shoes!!!
#1 You look AMAZING. So beautiful, so hot, so fresh.
#2 That picture of Neal smiling with his hair done is the CUTEST.
#3 4 more days till we are together again!!!!!!
Also, I love that he is always wearing those red shoes
You really are THE cutest pregnant girl! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!! Where did you get it!?
That is one pretty mama! You look fantastic. Good for Josh to make the day special. I love Luke's hair like that:)
If I looked like you preggers I would be pregnant ALL the time! You look amazing Rose you are just stunningly beautiful, with or without child :) I can't wait to hear this babies name so exciting!
Post a Comment