Want to see some recent pics of me and the babies?
Here is the link to my session.
She also took beautiful pictures of my sister Cari and her family.
Here is the link to Cari's session.
I have so much to learn from this new friend of mine.
Thanks Ali!
Friday, October 14, 2011
some new pics of me and the kids
Posted by Rose at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LOVE!! Is Grace wearing a shimmery women's sweater from the Gap? I think I tried it on, but never bought it. :) Now I wish I had. HA!
sooooo cute!!!!!!
they really are wonderful. I love them so much
Oh those melt me...so cute!!!
Beautiful pictures Rose!
We ran into Josh the other night. It was just like you'd never left seeing him ride around the neighborhood on his ATV. :) We miss you!
gorgeous sessions! Both of them!!! :)
So adorable! Your kids are too much! Such a beautiful big sister with handsome brothers! Might have a little to do with their gorgeous momma! Miss you guys!
Great pictures! Miss you my sweet friend!!
Post a Comment