Rose, Grace is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I'm so glad she arrived safe and sound. Did you have an epidural? How did you feel about labor, worse or not as bad as you thought? I want to come over and give you a gift for her so let me know when a good time is. She is so sweet, congrats to you and Josh!!! And I loooved the shoes you and Jenilyn got Beckham, thank you!!!! Hugs, Summer
Okay, so I have to tell you I almost cried (and that is not like me), when I opened your blog this time. I am SO in love with your picture at the top and the song! That is perhaps the best song ever! I've never heard it before and LOVE it! I will have to listen all the way through....Thanks for today. You were amazing hosts and have a gorgeous home and even better....a GORGEOUS baby! Love you guys!
7 comments:
Rose, Grace is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I'm so glad she arrived safe and sound. Did you have an epidural? How did you feel about labor, worse or not as bad as you thought? I want to come over and give you a gift for her so let me know when a good time is. She is so sweet, congrats to you and Josh!!! And I loooved the shoes you and Jenilyn got Beckham, thank you!!!! Hugs, Summer
Grace is just perfect. It was fun to hold a little newborn again. Hope to see you all soon. love - Celeste
Rose, she looks just like Josh in this picture! But she looks like you in the bathtime ones. How funny :) Love you, hope you're doing good.
adorable! Congrats!
I need you email address! Have so many random questions for you.
Okay, so I have to tell you I almost cried (and that is not like me), when I opened your blog this time. I am SO in love with your picture at the top and the song! That is perhaps the best song ever! I've never heard it before and LOVE it! I will have to listen all the way through....Thanks for today. You were amazing hosts and have a gorgeous home and even better....a GORGEOUS baby! Love you guys!
P.S. I'm talking about the "New Soul" song!
Post a Comment