Oh Rose, you're a mommy!!! What a beautiful little girl! I was bummed I didn't get to see her when you were just down for easter. Maybe we'll be having a wedding this year though... and then I'll see her. I'm prego again and due the end of september. I think it's a boy. Girls are soooo fun though, i have loved it, and so has Kyle. Daddy's and their little girls just have a special bond. Love ya!
10 comments:
oh rose, she is perfect! SO HAPPY!
so sweet! We love our little Grace.
She really is so perfect!!
I love that she's always smiling. Can't wait to hold her!
i want to snuggle her and kiss her and hug her. and now im craving a smoothie.
SOOO SWEET! She is so feminine looking... I love the purple hoodie too :)
Your baby is beautiful! The other night was so fun. We must do it again.
Oh my gosh she is so cute. How can you stand it! I wish I could hold her! We miss you guys.
What a beautiful baby. She's blessed to have you both for parents. Love, Carol
Oh Rose, you're a mommy!!! What a beautiful little girl! I was bummed I didn't get to see her when you were just down for easter. Maybe we'll be having a wedding this year though... and then I'll see her. I'm prego again and due the end of september. I think it's a boy. Girls are soooo fun though, i have loved it, and so has Kyle. Daddy's and their little girls just have a special bond. Love ya!
Post a Comment