Monday, April 21, 2008

Hill


My sister in law Hill (Hillary) is always full of all kinds of fun ideas! I called her the other night (when i was supposed to be somewhere in 30 min with an appetizer for 12 people) in a panic... I had just walked in the door and nothing planned. She quickly skimmed through her internal recipes and came up with the perfect one! It saved me and everyone at our dinner loved it.
Hill came up with all of the cute and fun ideas for our wedding(double) reception like a cute "Happily Ever After" sign and tons of cake platters which i LOVED! She also knows the correct words/wording for EVERYTHING. Like "cording" "vellum" and lots lots more.
Anyway, what im trying to say is she is GREAT! and i wanted all of you to see one of her latest great ideas:

8 comments:

forget laundry said...

Rose- you are so easy to love. you really make life so sweet. Thank you so much for this sweet post and for being such a sweet friend. This made my night.

Melissa said...

It's true: Hill is one amazing gal! I feel SOOO blessed to have you both in my family and glean from all of your talents and gifts. I learn SO much from both of you.

Anonymous said...

All of those Collette girls ROCK! You are all simply amazing!

Anonymous said...

What are the strawberries stuck into?

Clements Family said...

How cute is that strawberry thing! Love it! I am going to miss you when you move this week...let me know if you need anything before you leave!

The Hills... said...

That is so cute! It's true, Hillary is pretty creative! And your reception looked like it was straight out of a martha stewart magazine!

Jaclyn said...

I love that idea. You, Hill, and Miss are a triple threat - so much creativity and beauty in one family. Those little girls of yours are so lucky to have you as moms.

Emily Patterson said...

That is so cute and clever! What a great idea. Hope everything is well in Colorado :)