They are so cute together! LOVE that picture where it looks like Grace is busting up laughing! Hey-how's it going out there for you guys?? Hopefully great! We miss ya!
P.S. I love your new header, too....That picture is ADORABLE!! I told Aaron he had to look, too, and we both agree she looks SO much like Josh in that picture!!
Wow! I feel like she is already growing up and changing since we last saw her. She looks bigger to me in these pics and I agree, she is looking so much like her Daddy! so sweet. miss you guys!
haha... who is that??? can't believe she grew a foot in 2 weeks... looks a lot like a brother of mine that you kiss all the time... really funny love you guys
8 comments:
They are so cute together! LOVE that picture where it looks like Grace is busting up laughing! Hey-how's it going out there for you guys?? Hopefully great! We miss ya!
P.S. I love your new header, too....That picture is ADORABLE!! I told Aaron he had to look, too, and we both agree she looks SO much like Josh in that picture!!
She is so cute! Love the pictures! I need your address...email it to me-crzybeautiful@hotmail.com
those pictures are so cute, i want to play with Grace!
How cute! Is that a Gap onesie? I think I just bought that exact same one when I was there on Tuesday! Keep posting cute pictures of Grace, I love it.
Wow! I feel like she is already growing up and changing since we last saw her. She looks bigger to me in these pics and I agree, she is looking so much like her Daddy! so sweet. miss you guys!
haha... who is that??? can't believe she grew a foot in 2 weeks... looks a lot like a brother of mine that you kiss all the time... really funny love you guys
How cute. I love those pictures! I wish I could hold her!
Post a Comment