Tuesday, September 9, 2008

2 Lucky Years



This is my FAVORITE dessert. The lemon bar brulee.

Over a nice dinner at Claim Jumpers, we talked about the things we have done this past year: Successful summer with work, new house, car, baby, ran (well sorta) a 5k, worked some more, and about the things we would like to do for the next year. It was so nice to be out together.

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Clements Family said...

Yea! Happy Anniversary! You guys are so cute together! Next year I will run the 5k with you!! And yes-I did make that bow for Bella!

forget laundry said...

oh I am so glad you reminded me! ours is today! (jk) we love you guys and we love our gracie. happy anniversary. get home soon. we miss you.

Jaclyn said...

congrats on two years!

Anonymous said...

Yum! And congrats! That was an awesome day for sure, and you guys are just so gorgeous and happy together!!

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! When you get back home, we'd LOVE to watch Grace, so you two can go out alone. I am SO grateful you and Josh found each other. You are such a wonderful wife for him!!!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

Happy anniversary!!!!!! You guys are so cute together!!

Ben and Dena said...

Hey congrats on two years!!! I sure miss being there with you guys!

Deborah Austin said...

Happy anniversary! Wow the time goes so fast. Grace is beautiful and you guys seem so happy. What a marriage you have.

I loved your post on my blog thank you for that, it meant a lot to me.

I feel the same about you, you are just amazing. I love times shared with you guys even though they are far and few between, all the more sweeter when we get to see you:)