Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Favorite pick of the day




I found Grace like this after we got home from a fun outing at the hobby shop with Daddy. I know, she has some boogers, but i think the picture is so darn cute!

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Josh is so much fun! I love his remote control cars. sweet pics of Grace. I miss her! I have a little present for her when she gets back home. And that must be the little doll you made her---so cute!

Jenilyn said...

How fun. Grace is darling, and that doll is so cute too.

Clements Family said...

Is that the doll you made her? I have been waiting to see it! How cute!

Kelly Merrell said...

Love the pictures! Josh is such a dork, at least my husband isn't the only one. Did you fix Grace's doll?

Jaclyn said...

Grace gets more beautiful by the day--

Anonymous said...

For sure cute pic! And love the doll too!

Anonymous said...

P.S. You made it?

Brian&Pam said...

FUN POSTS Rose! It was so fun seeing you at the reunion and seeing baby Grace in person...she's adorable! Love you guys and can't wait till we get you back to Utah! :)

JonandLo said...

Grace just gets cuter and cuter... Yes, we are 85% sure we are moving back to Utah. Jon will manage a team next year. We'll probably be back in Nov or so. Can't wait to see you guys!!

Jen said...

SOOOO precious!!!!!

Melody said...

Rose, she looks a LOT like your baby pictures right there. I always thought she looked more like Josh so it's fun to see pictures where she looks like mini Rose.

Amy said...

Hey Rose! This is Matt Sterzer. Delorne (or is it Josh?) gave me your blog address and I told him I would leave ours on a comment. it's sterzers.blogspot.com. i can't believe how cute your little Grace is! Feels like she was barely born! My wife will enjoy seeing your blog and i think you should post some of your desserts on the sisters cafe. They look amazing. (dessert blog my sisters have- off our blog).