Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fishing and Tricks

On Tuesday we went with Kelly, David and James (welcome to the Denver Icon Family!) to Dave's Uncles house. He has a beautiful property in the middle of nowhere and a pond that is loaded with fish. Here are some pictures of how much fun we had.





Grace caught a frog!

Then the boys got bored with the fishing so they rigged an old purple bike with flat tires and no brakes! Kelly and I laughed and laughed as we let our "boys be boys"



Now Dave's turn....

16 comments:

Jenilyn said...

That looks like fun! Grace is so cute and pink always looks so good on her.

Brooke Trogdon said...

That looks like it was a blast Rose! I love how Grace is holding a frog, that's awesome! Well you guys look great and happy, keep it up!

Melody said...

Awww, I love my little Gracie. Can't wait to see you guys. Is she holding a real frog? (Not that you would randomly have a fake one.)That is so cute! Looks like the weather is pretty nice out there, I'm glad you guys had some fun.

Scott & Tami said...

That looks like a good time. How sweet that Grace caught a frog. That sounds like a fun place. It was so fun hanging out yesterday....thanks for coming over. As you could tell, Layton loved it too...he had so much energy...he loves to show off. Anyways, let's do it again sometime.

Clements Family said...

I can't believe Grace is holding the frog! How fun! That place looks great! Especially for the guys jumping from the bikes!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness--Josh is hilarious! I would never ever do that. How can we be related?

The Hills... said...

How fun. Did you make that little headband? It's so cute.

forget laundry said...

how fun rose!! you took some great pictures. we cannot wait to see you guys!

Brittney said...

I cant believe grave didnt squish that frog. Lily would have decapitated it for sure. Looks like fun. Miss you

Anonymous said...

Great pics and that top one of Grace is precious!!

hilary w said...

Those boys are brave!

Kelly Merrell said...

Ha ha! Love it! What dorks. By the way, love that first picture of Grace!

Lorna Collette-Marti said...

You are so great with my "big boy." What would Josh do without his amazing wife? You are so perfect for Josh - and Grace is beautiful!!! I can't wait for you guys to come back! We miss you!

Love - MOM

Merkley Jiating said...

Grace is brave with that frog! I don't like those things!

Brian&Pam said...

Oh wow! That IS brave! Cute pics of Grace too - can't wait to have you guys back!

Deborah Austin said...

Oh wow!! What a fun time for the boys and Grace has already grown so much since we saw her she is so so cute!!!

I hope you are doing good out there, when do you come home?