This last weekend we were home for a visit to enjoy a nice weekend with family. Cari and Alec stayed with us along with our friends Dave and Kelly. We enjoyed so many favorites this weekend including... Dinner at Missy and Greg's, watching Grandma Lorna and Grandpa Craig get some giggles and smiles out of Grace, our cal king bed, Cafe Rio with Cari and Alec, Cari and I's 20 minute Costco splurge to start our food storage (in the pouring rain), Conference and more conference, Papa Murphy's pizza with Jenilyn, John and Wes (sad i didnt get a picture with Jenilyn's TINY (due in 5 1/2 weeks) tummy), peeking in and Brandon and Hill's (new) yard and beautiful home( if i could i would copy and paste their style into my home), a late night with my cousins Leah and Sara, time with Josh's mission companions who are both (almost) engaged to beautiful girls, using my washer and dryer that i love because they don't bleach or rip my clothes, a sweet visit by Miss and Jake and Kate, a delicious (salmon, red potatoes, veggies, salad and apple crisp!)dinner at Lorna and Craig's, good talks with Craig and Jared (we missed you Beth and Thomas and cant wait to see you in a few weeks). Sorry this is so long i just want to remember it! Here are some fun pictures. Wish i had taken more.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Home for Conference
Posted by Anonymous at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
We appreciate you guys so much! Thanks again! Who is that little boy? So cute! I love the picture of Grace with him. I don't think I've ever seen her smile so big. Love that you caught it on camera.
How fun!!!! I can't wait to get a tour or your home!
About the big letter, i mod podged scrapbooking paper onto the letter and then mod podged the pictures over it:)
I love those pictures of Wes and Grace, they are way cute cousins. Im glad you guys had fun here and we are so glad we got to see you!
We LOVED having you here and can't wait for you to come back!!! That picture of Wes and Grace turned out so cute.
Wow, all that in one weekend! Sounds like you had fun. We miss you guys, and can't wait to see you - hope it's soon.
Sounds like such a great weekend!
P.S. We all have to get together when you guys get back....
Sounds like such a fun weekend! I was so out of it while you were here...I had been sick for a few days. I can't wait for you to move home so we can catch up! Let me know if you need anything!!
So fun to be all together. I think Grace made Alec baby hungry.
Post a Comment