Reason: Thinking about and loving all of these things..
- Packing this entire apartment into bins and boxes
- Running at 8:30 MWF with Hailey
- Fall leaves and crisp air
- Grace's costume shoot.
- Chocolate chip cookies
- My freezer is almost empty (this means we are almost done!)
- Early Christmas shopping
- New shoes (thanks Fish)
- A hot husband (I think he has been doing something new.. to his hair or something? He is just so hot to me)
- A healthy 17.5 lb pumpkin, i mean Grace
- My new Mom Agenda
- Using our fireplace
- Wearing sweaters and hoodies
- Starting my new filing system (we need more room BAD)
- Having someone start (and finish) our yard just in time before it gets too cold
- My sister Jenilyn's baby that will be here in 4 weeks
- Thanksgiving with the Mixa's and the Van Wagenen's
- Having my sister Mel and husband Jason and kids come stay with us
- Making pumpkin cookies (or pumpkin anything) in MY oven in MY house
- Going through all of my mail from the past month (i know im wierd, i love this)
- Arranging my picture collage in my front room
- An expensive trip to Sweet Briar Hollow = ) (thanks Fish)
- Grace is still nursing! Yay!
- Reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar and The Very Quiet Cricket to Grace cuddled up with blankets on the couch at 8 am.
- Costumes for Hailey and I for next Friday
- Hmm.. Fake tree or real??
- Celebrating Lorna's birthday with family
- Seeing Brandon and Hill's new yard and playing on their grass. (we have dirt)
- The Icon banquet
- Sleeping in our cal king bed with our white down comforter
- A trip to Maui this winter
And Ill stop, im getting too carried away. But it was FUN!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Lots of energy lately
Posted by Anonymous at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Isn't that just the best feeling to finally get home after the summer and have all your own stuff back in be in your house! I'm so excited for you!
Does this post mean you are home for good? I hope so!
We can't wait to have you back! That is so cool that you will get your yard in befoer it's too cold...how exciting! And I want to hear moer about your trip to Maui---you deserve it!
The joys of the end of the summer. Cute.
those are all fun exciting things! Cant wait to hang out soon!
Rose, I just love you.
I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be able to see you around Thanksgiving time!
LOVE all your thoughts and can't wait till your back - woohoo! Love you! :)
I love that post! i might have to copy!I hope you made it home safely! Can't wait to see you!
Look forward to a new post when you are "ungrounded" from blogging! Ha! Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment