Happy Birthday Grace!! Sorry we couldn't be there! But we will have to see you when you come down in the warm weather to visit us! :) Rose what an ADORABLE monster cupcake!! how did you manage that??
I am so bad about commenting on your blog- so sorry. I just know I may see you in the next 15 minutes to tell you in person :) that was the best/cutest party! you did such a great job! happy birthday grace- we love you!
14 comments:
Happy Birthday Grace! I love the the outfit. She looks so cute.
It was the cutest party for the cutest girl!
What a cute Girl - Happy Bithday Grace - We think you have the Best Mommy!
Yea! What a fun party it looks like you had! Grace looks adorable!
Happy Happy Birthday Grace!!! You look so cute in your 1 year old outfit!!!!!
Happy Birthday Grace!! Sorry we couldn't be there! But we will have to see you when you come down in the warm weather to visit us! :) Rose what an ADORABLE monster cupcake!! how did you manage that??
I am so bad about commenting on your blog- so sorry. I just know I may see you in the next 15 minutes to tell you in person :) that was the best/cutest party! you did such a great job! happy birthday grace- we love you!
Happy happy birthday Grace! I can't believe she's one!
Happy happy birthday~ Give her a big fat kiss from the Frogley's. Missing you all!
You must be the best and cutest mom I have ever seen. Grace's outfit was too precious!! I love your apron it is adorable!
Oh my goodness! 1 yr old! She is so big! Where does the time go? I love the picture of her licking the mixer! So cute♥
So cute-- the giant cupcake, the outfit, the picture of her licking the beater! Cannot believe she is one--
I LOVE these pics! Especially her eating frosting....and then in the tutu playing with her new kitchen....How precious :) Happy (late) B-day Grace!
Happy Birthday sweet baby!!!!!
Post a Comment