Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dandy Lions


We went to the park and this was Grace's favorite thing! And all she did for about 35 minutes, it was so cute. While on her hunt for yellow flowers, she came upon a worm. She picked it right up and stuck it into her mouth and when it moved she threw it. Love my curious 15 month old.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Grace is the cutest! Rose, I got so sad when I was looking at the picture a few posts back with Grace, London and Evie at gymnastics...Evie and Grace look nothing alike! I would appreciate it if you could make your next baby look more like you, and I will make my next look more like me, okay? (Ha! Funny thing is, everyone says that me and you don't look alike anyway!) Of course, you are the beautiful one! I love you so much and miss you guys like crazy!

The Gertsch's said...

Rose! I love looking at your blog. You and your cute family just make me smile. I'm watching American Idol and missing watching it with you. I know you just left but I can't wait for you to come back! Miss ya!