Thursday, April 16, 2009

California




Josh, Grace and I decided that we had had enough of this terrible Utah weather and headed to see my family in Sacramento for the weekend. Every time we go we are treated like royalty, a big comfy bed, amazing food, shopping, good talks, free baby sitting, great company and lots of SUNSHINE!

My Dad BBQ'ed every night! He is so sweet and thoughtful and knows just the kinds of food that Josh likes. My Mom worked on Beth's prom dress and made it look just right. Beth looked absolutely beautiful! Sometimes its hard for me to see my little sisters growing up.( last time I went home I told Cari that it was weird for her to be driving me around. HA! She got mad and said "ROSE!!! I HAVE BEEN DRIVING FOR LIKE 3 YEARS!!!!" hahah)Grace had so much fun playing with her cousins Evie and Dallin outside on the backyard everyday. It was so nice to just let her play in the dirt and find bugs! Cari and Mel were so sweet to arrange a playdate at Tricks for our girls to do some gymnastics and play with our friends London, Jody and Matthew.




We miss you already California.

Love the Collettes

1 comments:

Loving wife to Matthew and 2 amazing kids said...

we were so glad we got to see you and Grace! Thanks so much for playing at gymnastics with us- those pictures are adorable!