Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mod Bod, Good Things Utah and Flowrider




Hillary my sister-in-law called me the other night at 10:30 telling me she had a really weird question for me and was laughing hysterically. Well needless to say, we had a BLAST! We met our friend Beth at 3am to drive an hour and a half to Ogden's indoor surf spot, Flowrider. We were live on Good Things Utah from 6:30 am until about 9 am in nothing but our swim suits!! We just laughed and laughed, feeling silly about prancing around on TV at the crack of dawn in practically nothing! HA!
(yes I am wearing a bathing suit under that, and yes, I have a birthmark on my leg)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thanks for all the updates! It was fun to see your photos and hear about your adventures. I hope you can post more throughout the summer, so you won't seem so far away! BTW- I still can't believe you and Hill did this swimsuit gig...you two are so spontaneous and fun!

Deborah Austin said...

What was that for just for fun and what is Mod bod? Do you really get to surf, that is something I have always wanted to learn how to do how cool and fun!!!

good luck this summer in the East what a fun adventure!