Friday, July 10, 2009

4th and a Day with Josh




Fairfax had an awesome local parade! Grace sang, danced, marched and waved her little flag for an entire hour and a half.





After Josh finished work at 1 we rode the Metro downtown. The weather was perfect and so was all of the great company. Celebrating right between the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial gave us a perfect view of the fireworks going off right above the reflection pool.

Riding the Metro home was a little scary, but we made it home safe, and asleep by 1:30. This was the best day we have had out here so far. Spending time with Josh is always our favorite day.

10 comments:

Clements Family said...

Grace is so stinkin cute! I can't wait for her and Bella to be friends. What a fun day...and even better that you got to spend it with Josh!

forget laundry said...

your pictures turned out great rose! that was SUCH a fun day!

Jenilyn said...

I love that picture with the fireworks.

hilary w said...

What great pictures! I love them! Grace is GORGEOUS! (you too, by the way!)

Loving wife to Matthew and 2 amazing kids said...

Wow all of those photos turned out great! Grace is too cute! Tell Cari we miss her and cant wait for her to be back with us :) Love ya Rose!

kelsey said...

Such a cool experience! I bet that was so fun!! Such good pictures too!

bethany mixa said...

josh looks way good in a v neck :) haha ahhhh i miss you guys!!! i miss graces dancing :)

Lauren said...

What a perfect place to spend the 4th. You are the most photogenic person I have ever met. I swear you can not take a bad picture. You look beautiful and so happy to be with your little family. So fun!

Nathan and Hailey Frogley said...

I love how you have big pictures! How do you get them that big?

Jaclyn said...

I Grace's face in the picture of the three of you!