cute skirts! and cute girls :) we are staying longer then i thought. instead of 6 days, we will be gone 3 weeks! we will be back on the 19th...let's play as soon as we get there!!!
Oh what adorable skirts! It looks like you are having so much fun in DC. We need to catch up (sorry, every time I think of calling it's too late on the East Coast). Hopefully we'll chat soon!
Ooh...I have to agree with Grace -these skirts are definitely "pretties" :) Lorna is AMAZING! (where did she find time to DO that???) Also, CONGRATS on your big news! So glad to not be the only prego one in the family anymore...when are you due? Sounds like you guys are doing awesome...keep it up! Tell Josh and Grace hi for me too :)
I saw those skirts on your top post and I was just going to ask you where you got them. Dang Lorna made them now I can't go get some for my girls:) Those are so stinking cute I love them. You will have to tell Lorna good job on those so cute. It was fun checking in on you guys it looks like you are having a great summer.
7 comments:
cute skirts! and cute girls :)
we are staying longer then i thought. instead of 6 days, we will be gone 3 weeks! we will be back on the 19th...let's play as soon as we get there!!!
Rose those skirts are adorable! You have been busy and look as cute as ever.
Love the whole father's day post. That was super fun to read. Miss you!
Oh what adorable skirts! It looks like you are having so much fun in DC. We need to catch up (sorry, every time I think of calling it's too late on the East Coast). Hopefully we'll chat soon!
I can't believe how old Grace is! Love the photo shoot--
Ooh...I have to agree with Grace -these skirts are definitely "pretties" :) Lorna is AMAZING! (where did she find time to DO that???) Also, CONGRATS on your big news! So glad to not be the only prego one in the family anymore...when are you due? Sounds like you guys are doing awesome...keep it up! Tell Josh and Grace hi for me too :)
so cute! Mom is amazing!!!
I saw those skirts on your top post and I was just going to ask you where you got them. Dang Lorna made them now I can't go get some for my girls:) Those are so stinking cute I love them. You will have to tell Lorna good job on those so cute.
It was fun checking in on you guys it looks like you are having a great summer.
Post a Comment