Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Grandma Came to visit..


Lorna is the busiest person I know and always makes every person she is with like they are her number one. I am so lucky to have her has my mother in law and as Grace's "ma, ma". The other day Grace ran to the door wanting to go see her ma,ma. I felt so sad to tell her that it would be just a few more weeks and then we could go see her again.

While Lorna was here we..


Went to the American History museum.. then went shopping down town where grandma bought our baby boy something sweet..


Fed ducks, went on the carousel, ate ice cream and went on a train ride at Burke Lake park..

spent some time shopping at the mall, made lego lobsters at the lego store and ate some Panda! Then we came home and stayed up late eating cookies and playing wacky six.

We had so so much fun with Ma Ma! cant wait to live by you in a few weeks!

0 comments: