Today was GREAT. Slept in till 10 played with Josh and G on our bed, fed him a sandwich that smelled delish (bacon, turkey, avocado, and melted mozzarella) and then G and I went on a Mommy date. We went to the pet store and we looked at pets for 2 hours, with no schedule and then bought 2 fish. I hope they are temporary, they are to feed the crayfish Josh caught. We will see how that goes. Then to Trader Joes for some snacks and cookies with cute packaging. It was a good day. (ha! Minus G ripping the bag of fish open in her carseat and me rescuing them with 1 inch of water left!- cant believe I thought it would be ok for her to hold it "soft")
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How fun! I can't wait to have date days with my little girl!
What a great mommy date! That is so fun! Can't wait for you to move home!!
Post a Comment